04 August 2013

More Scoop tops

Well, after my first Scoop top, I got a bit addicted and churned out three more.

I wanted to use the 1 metre of stripey lace from my stash and am pleased with how it turned out, especially the pocket which is hard to spot, am I right? The stripes matched up on the side fairly well too.




The next top was made of thicker knit which wasn't ideal as the hem is a bit wavy and heavy. I finished the hems with bias tape which maybe was the cause. 


Stay tuned for my next version which was inspired by a shirt from Anthropologie.

4 comments:

  1. OMG That Striped Lace!!! I absolutely love that fabric, and way to go on the stripe matching :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sal. Sometimes the best fabric is found on the clearance table! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the stripes! Looking forward to seeing the Anthro top...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep... the actual blogging part of it all is taking a while... ;)

      Delete